Friday 23 November 2007

Happie~

Today went PMO again..

Very depressed, stressed, frustrated, worried de..because I'm getting my exam song rite and there is only 3 more days to go till my practical exam! moreover...tomorrow theory exam le! And my theory sucks! especially those western theory...no idea wat those italian terms, bars and notes means...tonight gonna study hard hard le! And Chun Chee say even my di-zhi theory also super hard! Wat to Do!!! counting in Suo-na theory lerh! Haiz....

After lunch hour..about 2 o'clock..a group of student from Vibrante Music School(did i spelled it right??) came to visit!...some of them are them super cute man..small kids..lol...
'He Zhou' that time, played that 'jian wu' song until i wanna die edy ar.....

These days me and Zi Ling are car pooling...so today she fetching me back! so 4.30 we went out..and found her dad not here yet...so she went to phone her dad...and he's dad say will be there in ONE HOURS TIME!!so we went back to PMO room to wait....waiting..waiting...waiting...5.20 edy!ZL suggest we go the guard house to wait...so we walk..walk...walk...and wait..wait....WTH...6.00 already! feeling hungry...sleepy. suddenly my phone rang..i thought who...it was that stupid gerald...-.-!!!he was sitting in the canteen...i damn sienz that time, so i phoned him!I think he deaf de..i speak 10 words...he 'huh?!?' 9 times...-.-...

*yawn*tml theory exam le..haven't hit the books...wat to do lerhx...haiz....i'm gonna fail....! sleepy..wat todo..the stupid theory just don't go into my head...Don care le...die then die le...!

xXGood Luck to everyone struggling through examsXx
SPM seniors~

No comments: