Sunday 25 November 2007

Exams exams la la la...

Exams is always around the corner..haiz....
Yesterday i had my theory exam!
Did i mention i hate theory?...especially western kind of theory....with those hateful Italain terms, which i can't manage to stuff into my brain?.....well....i just did...lol
I was in the classroom in C block(exam room)...waiting for the time to reach 10am..
*tick tock tick tock*
*ring ring ring*
I stared at the 3 pieces of exam papers on my table....
One's 'teras', containing those western theory and "eastern" theory that i hate the most!!
One's 'di-zhi' paper, with those HARD HARD HARD questions Chun Chee set!plus Yi Lyn!
One's 'suo-na' paper, easiest of all....Chun Wai is good enough to tell me those important stuff!

*struggling*

I have almost no idea wat the heck the 'di-zhi' paper is asking about...i stared at the subjective questions...*blink blink*...thinking,'oh shit, i forgotten to study that one'
Just the same for my 'teras' paper...!Huh?!? wat is 'D.C'?...wat the italian term to use when the music piece's beat is 40?( i found out is should be Lento after the exam,i guess...but i wrote Adagio during the exam because that was the only term i remember that time,lol...but...wat is Adagio actually?!?!?) But at least i remember the Major things...FCGDAEB..lol...
My 'suo-na' paper, erm..i just end writing 'Bu Zhi Dao(dono)' on the blank place i dono wat's the answer....

*end*

Finally i finished the exam...knowing i would fail it..i rather NOT to think about it.....
i left school at 3.35....

So talk about today..tomorrow is my practical exam already...THE WORST OF ALL!!!!practical exam is the most important and the hardest of all!!my exam music pieces still...not OK!!and haven't study those skills!! Those theory!! Those THINGS!!! and marching!!!AAAAAAAAAA!!
Moreover..my hand dono why...got rashes..some allergy i guess....

Don1 to say edy...wanna go study about PMO

KK...Bye Bye...WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!

xX Wish Me Luck Xx

No comments: