Saturday 17 November 2007

AAAA!! Dooms Day!!!

Today 'Guan Mo Hui' edy la! AAAAAAAAAA!!! I don't want die la(well..i did not die though)!

So, woke up in the morning and got nervous the next second i opened my eye. I always get nervous very easily! if normal school paper exam...no biggie la..the most is hand sweaty saje mah or blank out..lol! Now Di-Zhi exam ler..if nervous, cannot breath swiftly..and around my lips kept sweating..! Though i keep reminding myself,' Don't get nervous, no biggie de mah...relax la...everyone there you know de la'...But it didn't work..-.- *fast forward to my suo-na exam*

"next, Wu Kai Hui, Suo Na, she's gonna play 'Jin She Kuang Wu'!"(in chinese la of course)...I walked out...feeling so freakin nervous..even when i'm handing out the comment papers to the examiners..my hand's trembling! Walk towards the music stand...wanna change its height...after i turn the turning thing on the stand, super tight..then i put my music book on it..*thump* the stand drop down, *people giggling*..ok, nvm..i shall just do it again...*thump* WTH!!!* ppl laughing*!why must this stupid stand not working when i'm in such a nervous situation!!GRRRrrr....ok done...i'm ready(NOT)...! *blow blow blow~* damn freakin out of tune man..my 'high So' note cannot blow..i can't blow that note during that time..after i failed to blow that note with the fingering i used..at the 2nd half of the song...i change the fingering...cause got two kinds of fingering to blow that note mah(i dono if you all understand what i'm saying...lol)! So my 2nd half was..erm..okay..better..lol...*end*...*people clapping*...*phew*

My senior say not bad...FOR A SONG THAT I PRACTICE FOR ONLY ABOUT 4 DAYS!!lol..i'm a bit satisfied..because i didn't expect much for my suo-na...

20 people later...ME AGAIN!!! this time Di-Zhi...I quite nervous still...because when i nervous..around my lips will keep sweating de..that makes my 'kou feng' keep sliding away..and the sound sure very bad lo...*exam*i tried very hard to keep the di-zhi in place! but...it didn't work..i blow half then i check my 'kou feng'..so keep pausing...and the examiners keep deducting marks...AAAAA!! even after i take out the di-zhi and put back...but due to the sweat around my lips..its still sliding...so still wrong..AAAAAAAAAA!!! i dare not wipe my mouth with my sleeves wor...so impolite mah! when i blow..i just wish the song faster end! i 'no face' see my seniors ar..i'm such a failure!...haiz...i damn depress man after i blow...i noe it sucks A LOT..!!! i know ppl around me is just trying to cheering me up by telling me it's ok...NO!! ITS NOT OK!!ARGH!!!! haiz..i don't want to fail again la this year! examiners..ke lian me la...let me pass la...*cry*

Ok la..i tried not to think about it edy la..i don want to feel depress the whole day..over edy..don think la...think about my theory and my practical exam la....AAA!!

eating roti canai in Kanna...SAW YEAP CHIN!!LOL...still the same...lol

I went through 'he zhou' feeling dizzy and sleepy...back in the car dropped on the seats and closed my eyes......

Haiz...today almost finish edy lo...*yawn*...Next Tuesday need go school for practice...the Orientation Day performance....! I don't want to think about the exam edy la...NEXT WEEK!NEXT WEEK!..theory exam...Chun Chee say very hard and confusing ( wth..you know hard then don't prepare so hard de questions la!! )...Gambateh la...

xX~Good Luck to me~Xx

No comments: