Wednesday 28 November 2007

Staying in a Boredom world.....

My practical exam's over...din blog that day though much too tired after i cried in my room...lol
I found out a CD in my CD file....its a piano song CD! I dono where i got it from..the pianist's name was kind of blurr...but it's obviously a japanese name.....
I got hooked up by the song...damn nice ! i kept listening over and over again until i don think i am focusing on what i am reading....
i like piano's sound...very relaxing..grand...classic...sad in some way. and the song's style is my favourite....
actually..i really do think sometimes...i like western music more than hua yue....
i really DO like western music..the music style...and the sound...Especially PIANO!!
i regret for not learning piano.....
but lifes like that...its never perfect...
if it isn't because i din like electrical organ and stop it during Std 6....i wouldn't be learning Gu-Zheng. if it isn't for gu-zheng...i wouldn't be in Catholic High! if it isn't Catholic high..i wonder would i be so exposed to music if i was in SMKDJ... and would i like piano?!..lol...
LOl...no point thinking all this think...thats fate....
i lied on my bed listening to the music continuosly... i remember loads of things....
I'm reading my diary....
reading back the year....it's like...erm...ITS A YEAR already.....1 WHOLE YEAR!!!365 DAYS!!!!
and i barely now whats the point of me living this whole year...
dono lar...my emotions weird weird de la now...feeling also funny funny de..say de things also no sense at all de...so better end my post and go back lying in the terribly HOT weather....

xX BE happy...if you can..=) Xx

No comments: