Wednesday 14 November 2007

2B5 = Friends For EVER

2B5 = Friends For EVER
Last night, lying on my bed I thought about things happened this year..After 8 years of schooling, I reckon this year is the happiest year I ever have. At first I was damn sad when I know my class is 2B5,because I dropped…A to B! But now only I know, this is the best damn thing that can be happening to me in this year!!

The reason this year could be so fun and enjoyable, the MOST important reason is….MY FRIENDS! Especially 3 of them, Wenn, Gerald and Yeap Chin!
Pictures dash through my mind, the days I had with them, me laughing with wenn, tying yeap chin’s hair, drawing Gerald’s hand…LOL…splashing water in CLASS…… *sigh* Everything is just like yesterday. I can’t believe time flies so fast, I still remember the day I get to know my form class…, the first day of school…., the day I failed my PMO exam, the day I sat with 3 of them…., the day……….haiz!

Well of course my other fwends is just as important too! Jia Hui, Shun-Ting, Lam lam, Desmond, Wye-Ming, Ching Pei, Callie, Shu-Mei, Wella, Pui Yee, Siew Hoong, Mon Yun……lalalala..i can’t probably list it all out. The other way of saying is..the whole 2B5!
This post is mainly about my 3 fwends…wenn,YC and G. Lets start with the BEST!

Wenn
A very good fwend to have. Her cheery personality never fails to cheer you up and put a smile on your face. Super pweety and cute. Guy’s dream gurl(seriously)! Watch out for her hands!! She LOVES to pinch ppl at the cheeks! Nice to talk to..you eventually speak out all your secrets infront of her…

Gerald
A typical band member looks. Looks serious at the first look..(which is definitely not true) Annoying sometimes…Indian-ish…and seriously hyper active and have mentally problem, Experiment G.1 tells it all (hahaXD..JKJK). Super helpful, nice to bully*evil laugh*. Crazy about band, …AND not one day he won’t ‘conduct’ in class!

Yeap Chin
A cute and cuddly little guy. He has a pair of big and bright eyes that gurls adores! Love to act manly and always put on a serious look(which NEVER last more than 15 seconds)! He is SUPER SUPER SUPER nice to be bully. Never gets angry and his chuckles makes the day.

I bet they’ll come and scold me when they see this post…seriously,this is the truth! Maybe next year we won't be so closs edy...maybe not same class...maybe just like normal freinds...But...at least we had our great times together b4...

Now for the others…

Lam Lam (a.k.a. Win Kheng)
A super blurr gurl…but she can go nuts sometimes(most of the times). If you see someone laughin like a ‘sa po’, walking like a ‘sa po’, pressing her right fingers on her left hand(playing invisible‘er-hu’), singing ‘hua yue’ songs… no doubt,that’s her!LOL. But that ‘sa po’ attitude she haves cheers you up everyday.

Desmond
A super super blurr guy..gurlish though. But playing drums that time super ‘yeng’! He can be VERY annoying sometimes...but when he's not...he very nice de...
Mon Yun
A nice gurl...but we not very close..hehe...!cause personality and attitude not same..But sometimes in class nobody teman that time she very good de...always there to help you when you need her!=)

I don’t want to make an essay about this..this should be more than enough to make a post.
As conclusion…2B5 rox to the max!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: