Friday 1 March 2013

H.E.L.L.O.

Has been a while since I'd updated. :D

Been a bit busy after Exam ended.. 
Before you know it, I'm getting my final results next week..
)&^)(*!(*&!719837092381798&)(*&&()*&(8

Why edexcel mark papers so fast oneeeee 
All my government national exams take at least a few months to mark one lo. =___=

but anyways, it'll ends my anxiety and torture so.. in some way.. it's not that bad. XD

The week I finished exam was THE party week. XD
Has been out literally every single day and came back home after 11pm. LOL

Even the day i finished exam, we went out till 11.30pm also. Watched les miserables. ^_^

**oh before i proceed, do take note that the photos I'm going to post are taken from various sources LOL some are mine tho. haha

The very next day we went i-City,



Talk about a packed schedule LOL
Oh the fatigue after this outing. But it was great!

Ate BKT in Klang and played the spinning-spinning-in-the-sky thingy. XD
Love my class. ^_^V
Despite only being together for 1.5 years.. I can confidently say I love my class 'Group D' more than my high school classes, all of them, even S4.

I guess one of the main reason has to be the size of the class. It is absolutely impossible to get to know every single classmates back in high school, considering we have >40 ppl in class.
Whenever there's no teacher in class, you would see small groups of ppl closing in among themselves.
It's a class with different groups of ppl.
But I know every single one in my coll class, it feels like I've known them for 3 years.. not just 3 sems.
And i guess you can say 'birds of a feather flock together'.. slightly cliche but true..
since we are all Further Math students. XD the so called 'nerds'. haha

I'm gonna miss them soon ( not yet, since I'm still meeting them so often.. and it's barely a month since i last saw them LOL)

THEN the next day i went shopping with Changie and Yuansi.


We went Timesquare, Lot10, Fahrenheit88, KLCC, Pavillion.. ALL IN ONE DAY.
My legs was on the verge of breaking at the end of the day.

All of us were friggin tired. =_______=
But since they were going back the very next day.. I gave in.
Despite my countless plea of going somewhere nearer instead (like 1u or paradigm etc)

I only bought a few shirts i think. Nothing much la. 
It's more on the hanging out with them when we still have a chance. lollll

Then..
what did i do ah. o.o

I rmb we went Badminton at Taman Megah's court.
Just a few of us.. those who are not dead yet. LOL

Then we went Jeremy's villa.. lolllololol all the way in Kajang. O.O
His house is friggin hugeeeeeeeee
Is Desmond's house bigger or Jeremy's... hmmm I'm not sure.
Altho des's house has a better view. haha
And Jeremy's dog is so cuteeee I don't even :3



That's me sitting like a boss.. and Mini ( I didn't even ask how to spell his dog's name LOL) beside me.
Tiara even went around the house and take pictures of the interior.. EVEN THE SINK. =____=
(but i must admit the sink's tap is super cool.. like the one's in 5 star hotels haha )
Oh and Jem has a swimming pool.. which we didn't jump in cause we.. don't wanna get wet before dinner. XD
ze hyperactive dog. :3


told cha it's nice. heh


Brought them to Andes to eat (wanted to go Betty's but it was full ): )
And that was when they started to call me food guru because i can list down quite a few restaurants as long as they give me a theme. XD
(oh and because i kept asking when can we eat dinner/lunch etc :P )

And i also met Xian and Chan. Sigh why is Shu not with her phoneeeeee. >_<
It's been abt 4 years leh since we sat down and talked to each other.. since form 3.

And the first time me and Xian talked face to face after we got into the cold war. hahahha 
tbh, I was sorta worried about us being awkward at first.
But surprisingly it wasn't! :D 
I guess friends remain friends despite what happened before. XD

We went myburgerlab.
THAT PLACE IS AWESOME I TELL YOU.
the burgers are absolutely perfect.
It could be as good as the Krabby Patty. LOL


The place is like packed 24/7. Luckily we found seats before our order arrived.

No pictures of the 3 of us because Chan's ipad got stollennnnn D:
and well the photos are in the ipad. =___=
nvm la.. we'll meet again. :)

Then met up with the aussie boy and girl, tian ming and zi ling. :D
and mon mon and han.

Went Murni Discovery after N years ( Han say will bring us go after SPM one zzz) 
But anyways we went there and it was.. okay la. haha

Then we dropped mon home due to her curfew and we went McD near J's house.
Played the Opera game and chit chatting till 2.30AM. lolllllllll
time passes without u realising it. XD

********

Then it's CNY. Let's leave that for next time.

Enough for today. tata :D



No comments: