Friday 8 March 2013

A Levels

:)

*Poof*

And that's it! :DDDD

The end of A Levels... phewittt ^_^

Like finally... =___=
I dono what my friends mean when they say it seemed like 1.5 years passed by too fast..
I COULDN'T WAIT FOR IT TO END.

Especially when I was studying for my 3rd sem's exam. A month felt like a hundred years.
I've had enough of this studying studying non stop thing. That's why i need to take my breaks here and there for best performance. XD

After SPM i took 7 months break (which eventually led to me being a year late than my peers )
And now I'm taking another 7 months break before entering Uni..
Ahhh~ Life's good.

Some ppl may prefer the continuous studying life.. in fear that their brain may get rusty during the break and they'll have to put in extra effort when they start again. Or they want to finish this studying thing asap and go work earn money (typical asian mindset)

But I definitely think I'm better off this way. At least I enjoy studying.. I really do. :3 The occasional stresses brings out the Leo within me, one who loves and strives on challenges.
That's why i rarely complain nor do i often rant about all the workloads I get in school.
I never pull my hair (literally..) when I couldn't meet deadlines.. I just.. go with the flow~

There's infinite possibilities to what our future may turn out to be.
Studying hard and ace-ing all your papers now, by no means guarantee a successful life ahead.
Ultimately, mankind seek happiness in whatever they do.
Hence since we have absolutely no idea how happy or unhappy our future might be, I think it's extremely important that we are happy now.
Don't be unhappy in order to be happy in the future, cause you might end up being both unhappy now and unhappy in the future... which probably isn't much of a good plan.. ;P

********

Okay cutting the crap. I'm sure you would be wondering bout my results.

You're not? Well too bad. I'm telling you anyways. XDD

It's not GREAT. It's good. :)
At least i think my hard work sort of paid off.
All those nights burning midnight oils, studying till my eyes are blood shot may now prove to be worthy afterall. XD

Final A Levels results,

Chemistry                          A*       552/600
Further Mathematics          A*       530/600
Mathematics                      A*       591/600
Physics                              A         552/600

So that's 3A* 1A.
Somewhere near my expectation.
Although i totally thought my chem would be the one with the A.. =____=

In spite of the fact i like physics way better than chem.
I think by 3rd sem I already found out the ancient secret to score chemistry.. HAHAHAHAHHA
physics has too many variables and the scope is borderless.. which i think is one of the reason i like physics so much.. never boring. ;)

I contemplated so much about retaking my Chemistry 4 after my results came out last sem.
It was 101/120.. basically 84% la which is below my 90% A* boundary.

But considering i didn't like nor thought i could score chemistry back then, it was suchhhh a huge dilemma.
I could have settled in with an A for Chemistry or strive for an A*.

I'm glad i decided to retake. Because studying for chem4 also helped me to understand chem5.. considering their both related (unlike phy4 and phy5) in the organic chem topics.

Chemistry 4    118/120
..
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
I dono bout you la. Maybe you're a smart ass reading this and you'll be thinking
'118.. that's 2 marks away from full.. not good enough..'
LOL
BUT FOR ME IT'S SO DAMN GOOD.
almost miraculous.
I wouldn't be this surprise if i got 118 for my phy4 instead.
But while i also retook phy4.. i actually got a worse result. like dafuq.

As I've mentioned earlier, physics paper was sooooo easy this year.
By easy, I mean the question SEEMS straightforward.
But little did I know..
Simple Question, Complicated Answer.
GOSH, how the hell would my mind relate those piece of information by just reading the question.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR MIND IS ALRD TENSED UP DURING EXAM.
That's too much to ask for, Edexcel. =___=

My M3 got a B. Which was within my expectation considering was unsure for quite a few question.
I panicked. ): I shouldn't have. Mind went completely blank. D:
A lot of my friends got B too.. and the grade boundary was high...
So i guess other candidates around the world must be too smart. LOLL

Oh oh and as you can see, my math is only 9 marks from full. XDDD I find that amusing.
AND MY PHYSICS IS 10 MARKS FROM A*..
me ish sad. ))):
But lets not dwell too much on the individual marks.

I'm satisfied with 3A* 1A.
Now it's just up to whether the universities are satisfied with my results.
FASTER REPLY MEEEEEEE AND GIMME MY OFFER AND SCHOLARSHIPPPPPP

****

Honestly, I wasn't as happy as.. I was supposed to be? Or as I was expected (by my friends) to be?
1st reason would be, I didn't get A* for physics. Which i reckon is essential for a to be mechanical engineering student.
2nd reason and also the main reason, there's 3 exam in edexcel. Even before i got my final results, I already knew what it would roughly be. I was certain my math and further math would be A*, since I already took most of the papers. It's down to the physics and chem.
So.. just to clarify, I'm not ecstatic because of the above reason and NOT because I wasn't satisfied with the 3A* 1A. =____=


I'll sign off for today.
Ciaoz

p/s : Thank you everyone who congratulated me. (: It does mean something to me. haha. ;)
p/p/s: And congratulations to A Levels students all over the world.. reading my humble blog. XD




No comments: