Saturday 1 December 2012

HELLO DECEMBER!


wheeeeeeee~ 

Went HK few weeks ago, with family! ^^

Aiya, if MAMA was during that time, i might have bumped into SJK (and many other kor artist) at the airport. hahahahaaa #inmydreams

2 weeks left till the end of college!!!! :D 
(oh wait, i forgot i still have my last exam in jan.. damn)

But most of my classmates are on their self-declared holiday already anyways. LOL
classes nowadays are like group studies. Always the same few students in class..
Which alwaysss includes me.. *cough cough. 

I havent miss a single class this sem! Im such a good student. *pats head
Well just cause id rather study in coll library than at home. #aircond
And currently i still cant really concentrate when im studying at home. (which i should be at it right now)
So i'll still be diligently attending classes! ^^

Am done with my uni applications.. for now.
Will deal with Singapore's next year march. :P

Submitted my application to HKU & HKUST.
And UK's through UCAS.

Actually I don't really have an idea why I'm applying to the UK.
I mean, considering the insanely high tuition fees and living cost, without a scholarship, I can never make it there.
But frankly Im just applying.. just cause... at least I've tried?

Hong Kong would be the most possible destination currently.
And the admission results will probably be released end of this month. #crossfingers
pleaseeeee give me scholarship! >____<

Singapore... Not getting my hopes up for that. 
The application itself says it all, how academic based that school is. How stress the students there are. We'll just see how it goes.

Where do i think i will be studying in?
Hong Kong

Where do i want to study?
UK

Im not gonna lie. lol. When browsing through friend's pic in the UK, I really do wish that i'm there.
Really really...
But oh well, life is long in this case. I have tonnes of chance to further my studies there.

After a week in HK, I'm.. not really thatt fond of that place.
Nope, not at all.
I'm lucky to have been travelling to quite a few places at the age of 19.
Some i like, some i don't.
Although travelling is always fun, but deep down, you would know whether you reallyyyyy like the environment.. 
Hong Kong trip was great. Hong Kong itself, not that much.
Just like when i went sg last month. I didn't like it there.

Now you would be saying 'you probably just don't like asian countries and want to go to the western right?'
nah, that's not the case. I like Taiwan! :D
If only Taiwan has more globally recognised universities.
If only Taiwan is more english-based.
I would apply to the unis there. I would. 
I love it there. ^___^ I've been there 3 times and I wanna go there again! :D
But sigh.. when i went to the Taiwan edu fair, the uni representative told me that 
'Books used in lesson are all in written in English, but lectures may be conducted in Chinese.'
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ :'(


Had a long chat with mom regarding these issues that night.
and she said she trusts me.
She trusts whichever choices i make for my future. :')

Come to think bout it, she never really interfered with my decisions (regarding studies) thus far.
When i told her. 
I want to study A-Levels. Ok.
I want to study Mechanical Engineering. Ok.

She never really questioned much.
Are you sure? 
Are these what you really want?
Is it good?
Why not [other choices] ?

She knows I know what I'm doing.
Even when I told her I dream to go UK, she said she'll try to earn more money to make it happen.
But I know my family financial situation, i told her 'don't bother'.
I told her even if somehow i have enough money to go, enough to survive there.
I don't think I'll be happy there. 
I'll probably stay in most of the time just cause stuff are expensive.
I would compromise with my meals cause food are expensive.

Im not one who would ask for too much in life. 
Im happy and contented if Im able to go to HK. #plsplsplsacceptme 

Maybe UK for Masters? :)

toodles

No comments: