Thursday 26 November 2009

i'm really in bad mood these days..

anything can trigger my boling point..

and hatred is acumulating inside me..


i long for justice..

i lost the trust..

but i freakin don care.

its you people who don see your own fault in any case.


what you see is only others fault.

but who is the cause.


and what's the freakin use of your eyes if you wouldn't just SEE.

just cut it off and i wont' blame you for not seeing.


you blind person.

the 2nd face of her made you think she is matured and wat the heck.


as if she will never start a fight and talk like she is a devil.


you never trusted me.

but trusted her devilish acting skill.


wats more is she doens't even think she did anything wrong.

how dare she go tell you when she is the one who is the cause.



i can see horns on her head.

longer and more crooked that i have ever seen on others.


she acted in your presence.

but i am the one who saw her devil.


but i'm dissapointed in you.

how can you not believe me.

i tried to explain.

but you dont take it in.


i owuldn't mention her devilish side to you.

dont waste my time.

but you made me say sorry.

i had to spill.


then you know you couldnt' blame me then.

and scolded her for a blink time.

your freakin stupid brain should have knew she would repeat this over and over again.


but wat was for me to say.

i hid it in.

i shut up when i was blamed forher faults.


but wat the heck.

since she was wrong.

i don pick fight on her.

and tat is the best that i could do.


but you asked for more.

you asked me to treat her well.


i don understand.

oyu are a failure.

a total failure.


she's a bitch.

but you adore that bitch.


could you just leave me in peace.

and just go away.


xX....Xx
cooling down. stop naggin me.

No comments: