Monday 8 June 2009

still on the 1st day of war preparation..

just at different time. hahahah.

living without my freakin handphone is so hard man.
i don understand how ppl like hong jian and tian yoon survive without handphone man.

so.. where did my handphone go?

oh no.. it wasn't stolen. she is still lying peacefully on my bed.

i couldn't use it because its...

OUT OF BATTERY!!!

cheh.... i thought what.... out of battery only mah... go get a charger and charge it lah.. haiyo

THAT'S THE PROBLEM. I DON HAVE A CHARGER.
during camp i left my charger with joo lin! so now i don have a charger!!

aiyo. go borrow from your family lah.. all sony same de mah....

THAT'S ANOTHER PROBLEM. MY FAMILY IS NOKIA-IANS!!!!!

so yea, poor me. left with no handphone.
so peoples if you couldn't reach me these days, probably its because i'm using a cacated handphone. don blame me.

now i couldn't listen to songs through my handphone where ever i go. sad man.
sad case.

xX T.T Xx
handphone-less...

No comments: