Monday 8 June 2009

RANDOM PICTURES alert

so when i say they are in random order. they really are.

i just i should let you guys 'admire' my works of art in everyday life. haha.

and really, they are in random order.

JUST BEAR WITH IT!! >.<

ps: all photoes is taken with my 2 mega pixel phone camera.

lol

this one is the pic i got best comments on. cool rite?
2 mega pixels only leh.



who's this?


me. hahaha



LDP highway in the morning.



eagle ranch.
ray aun sleeping. xP


bored during meeting.

wei loon. hahaha. it was candid. hahah

outside my window.

ngek ngek Chun Chee

camp preparation.
hui qing's killer look.


the fantastic 4 on the floor.

yen theen uno stacko-ing.
forgotten to rotate. xP

swinging my phone in night mode.
*car lights

sejarah fever

forgot to rotate again. hehe


SS-ing

mother's day dinner.

outside my window.
CHUNTED RITE?!?!?!?
desmond drinking water and showing the technics of drinking water. =.=


=.=


i forgot all about rotating. sorry yea.
JOO LIN the childish.
* i think this is a very nice shot of her.
desmond and shiin yi...kissing...
haha.
tian ming don get angry k? haha
Qing behind the piece of ice.
CHUNTED!!

JIA got bored.

I got bored.

i invisible sandals. cool rite?

desmond posing. haha

JIA's signature look.
the TABLE NIGHTMARE!

gonna rain.

chaotic PMO room.
okok. i know i din have photoes that can capture the ESSENCE of PMO camp. go to mon yun's blog bah. she should have everything.
toodles.
xX^^Xx
ain't my scenery pics nice?? haha. SS






































No comments: