Monday 16 June 2008

Meaningless Father's Day

hmm...

was just viewing others blog.
almost all of them are about fathers day.
hmmm...=(

i almost forgotten this day until my sis reminded me.
to me, this was a weird feeling day.
i feel real weird.
why my fwens can get along wif their dad so well?!?!
due to family problems, my dad is now working in Johor.
come back..erm...once a year minimum?

he scolded me b4 he left home and b4 that there's quarrels too.
not to say i'm still angry or anything, i'm not that kecil hati.
i dono why, i can't get along wif him stilli dono how to have a good comversation wif him.
i feel regretful sometimes*all the time*
his okay rite now, he buys me present and mailed it to me and family.
he pays part of my studies.
but dono la. i feel bad la. but i dono what to do.
i was looking at his photoes, and a weird feeling came up.
its like. i dono him.
oh well, my family problems. should not write in an public blog.=X
anyway, i did send him a happy father's day sms.

for my fwends and the ones reading my blog, i hope you guys treasure your dad and family when they are beside you. no regrets for life. PEACE.

OoOO..and i LOVEEE my mom. thx for everything. i noe you are really tired. being a full-time DAD and mom, having works, teaching maid and still have to deal with your troublesome kids. okok la, sory la, i noe i can really be sangat panas baran sometimes.i try to make less problems^^. i hope you are always happy and lead a healthy life.
ps: i hope you can fulfill your wish to slim down. but please la, you're not that fat. your skin is terriblely GOOD.(seriously, her skin is smoother than mine.-.-)

xX family is the only place to rely onXx
think positive and the world may look better

No comments: