Friday 13 June 2008

RUBBISH DOG!!!!


BOOYA!!!






helloozz~~





LOL. random pos la today nothin much to write. i just found this little pic in my pictures. AAAAA i miss this 'rubbish dog'!! you seen him b4?? if you read my blog since the first time i blog i doubt that you had seen this b4.XD





its been a LOOOOOOOOONG time since i last drawn him.





=( the last time was lam lam's birthday card.





anyway, for those who had no idea what this is. i should intro him to you guys.





he was born on *forgotten*. he was born when his creator, kai hui is frustrated while doing her KUMON. So yes, he is a original creation of kai hui. and was name after KH fav pic of him, which is he is sitting in a rubbish bin. LOl




















THIS!!! i was super depress when i draw this pic. so it ended up like that.x)


anyway, i put up that dropping from sky photo because that pic signifies kai hui results is DROPPING.

(btw, every drawing of my rubbish dog has a quote down there which reflects the mood i'm having that time. and the pic also relate to my mood.)



This time exam die liao la.T.T




haiz i lazy write too much la though i have a lot things to tell.



anyway i have a whole noteboook of this rubbish dog. and i love it. my MSn display pic is a christmas card i made. not drawn. but cut!! cut from colour papers and sticked together in order. i think that masterpiece took me approx 5 hours to make. designing + choosing papers + drawing + cutting + sticking.yup. but i gave it to my fwend as a present though. i hope it din end up in the rubblish bin or anything. if YOU are reading my blog. tell me where did you put that card. but anyhow, i noe YOU don read my blog.XD



cut the crap. i gonna off liao la. bye bye.






xX rubbish dog Xx

it represents me.

No comments: