Thursday 25 April 2013

MOCHA CHU~~~ 



Just saw this on google... SHO CUTE OMG :3

 I just woke up. And I'm enjoying a cup of Cadbury Chocolate + Oatmeal drink.. yum yum

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Past 2 weeks were restless. D:

Kelly (Terry's wife) (Terry's my boss) went into labour and gave birth on the 11th. Being the only admin left, I had to work 12 hours a day for the past 2 weeks! (Okay la, it's 10.. deducting 2 hours of break)
Nevertheless, a 10 to 10 work left me no time to rest.

Wake up > Work > Lunch > Work > Dinner > Work > Home > Bathe > Sleep...
(Copy paste the previous sentence for all the following days)

Went to visit Baby Ray that day...
He's sho cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omgggg
pardon me, I havent seen a baby for a very long time already. D:


 I bullied him. :3


No la, he cried cause he didn't want to drink milk.. and didn't want to be laid down on the bed. D;
I was squealing like a lil girl XD (maybe he didn't like that too hahaha)

And also, because of Baby Ray, Terry had to cancel 3 days of his classes. DDDDD:
I made about 200+ calls to notify students bout the cancellation.
Dreadful.. especially most of the students gave us wrong numbers..
AND SOME FREAKING NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE. =____=

(spot my dark eye circles :O )
So damn annoyed.

Went H&M to check out the new stocks this season.


Only managed to buy this super cute black sling bag for RM15. :DDDD (It was originally 60 )
Contemplated for so long whether to buy this one, or the other white one with glitters. 
But everyone else said the glitter one no nice.. so... yeah...
Okay, I'll have to agree that this would be easier to go with everday clothes.

Received Yayasan Khazanah's email to attend first round of the scholarship assessment test on the 23rd.


Wore this super formal top with not so formal skirt.
But I initially wanted to wear something not so formal one lo.

I mean... IT'S JUST AN ASSESSMENT TEST. not interview also. And the email did not mention anything about dress code..
I go exam oso wear semi casual only la..

Wanted to wear this top. XD

It's collared and 3 quarter sleeve.. looks good enough for me.

But my friend (he went for the day before mine) say everyone wore super formal for this test.. and i'll look hideous if i wore this. =____=

But after the test.. i still think.. this is fine. LOL
The range of attire quite wide la.. some guys just wore polo tees and stuff. 
But okay la, wearing more formal will probably never go wrong. lollll

OH OH OH I MET MAMA (ZI XIN) AT THE TEST!!!!

ok i totally no expect to meet anyone cause I'm already late compared to my peers.. Most of them are already studying in University..

But I met Zi Xin, Jin Yun (I'm so so apologetic to her cause i suddenly forgot her name >_< bian ne ), Wan Xiang (Can't believe he remembers my name. I rmb his la cause he's Shun Ting's neighbout and I always use his name to tease ST ma.. but he remembering mine? He's the first one i saw anyways, right after i got off the car), and another CHS junior who was a prefect.

I took photos with mama with her phone ( She bought an S3 :D ) but she havent' send to me cause she's currently in an Orang Asli Kampung in Seremban... .... ....
All White. BUH BYE. ;p

update:
mama and meeee :)

No comments: