Sunday 7 April 2013

2013 Denim Jacket Trend

Counting Stars **~~**;*~*_*

Wassup? heh. #nowplaying One Republic - Counting Stars

Days are busy for me. Am working as an administrator at the tuition centre I'd worked 2 years ago.
Worked abt 10 hours a day for the past week. So tiring.. p( >__<      )IIIq

I've probably marked approx 100 books... THE SAME TYPE OF BOOKS. i think i can memorise the marking scheme by now.

Other than that, Life's okay. When you're busy, you're left with no time to think. hahaha.
Still waiting for Universities' replies. Still so undecided bout my future. No clue as of now.

Now that I'm working, I get to actually wear my clothes in my wardrobe. :DDD
(But most of the time I woke up too late in the morning and simply just grab some decent clothings and left for work)
That's when my jackets and cardigans come to the rescueeeeeeee ^_^V
I always thought just the tee and trousers look too casual (Altho my boss sure thought its fine, he just wans long trousers to be worn)

And... DENIM JACKETS ARE SO IN THIS YEAR :D
If you walk around 1u, you see all branded clothing stores has it on window display, Topshop, Cotton On, Padini, EMODA, Marks & Spencer... you name it.






But they are soooo expensive D:
At least a 100 bucks. D:
(Ain't no one got money fo dat.. at least not me XD )

So I was so glad when my fav online store released their 2013 denim jackets!!! :D



ALL OF THEM LOOKS SO GOODDDDD
And so cheappppp Abt 40 for 1. everything included. :OOO


 I BOUGHT THIS :DDDDD



 AND THISSSS X)





 
And a pic of me in ittt....


ngehehehe
Snapped this after work. XD
On a side note, I also loveeee my Uniqlo printed skinny jeggingsssss
Love the prints.. so old skool. hahhahaha ;D



The pink blouse underneath is sooo feminine i didn't dare to wear out. Once I wore it, and my coll mates were like.. 'WOAH KAI HUI.. YOU GO DATING AH' Zzzzzzzz 
But this boyish denim jack balanced it off! :D (Y)


#ootd 

Haven't take a picture of me in all of them. I even bought a faux leather skirt online, and i love it muchie muchie.


Till then.




No comments: