Saturday 19 January 2013

DING DONG BELL! :D

Sis & I in our new glasses! :D

Mom bought us new glasses. Yay! Opted for this design cause it makes my eyes look bigger! :D I think.
And it's on a Buy 1 Free 1 promotion, so... :D (Y)
Some friends call it 'Korean' or 'Hipster' glasses. hahaha ;P


Remember these? 
I posted these in my previous post!
AND IT'S NOW RM1 AGAIN! 


HURRY BEFORE THE PROMO ENDS! :D




I also bought this cute top! For RM 18.
Ordered this with Changie.
The material is comfy and the pastel mint colour's cute! :D



Can wear for CNY! :D
ignore my bottom. lollololl that's my hot pink pyjamas. 



I also bought this cute korean mini cotton dress. :D

The actual colour is brighter and a much richer royal blue than this. :)

12.50


PEPSI FLOAT! :D

Made pepsi float yesterday! Super duper awesome~
There's a can of pepsi that has been lying around since ages and I've got vanilla ice cream from Christmas.

Havent had a float since forever, the ice cream made the pepsi so MUCH BETTER. Foams on top are yums. ;)

Well lets not count the calories for once. :D

*****
5 more papers left and I'm free on the 28th. Still have a parcel to arrive. :P Tops from Korea! :D
Wont be ordering anything.. until after 28th... :DDDD
And I'll be doing some shopping hehhhhhh sho happy can't wait! :)

Tata for now. :3



No comments: