Tuesday 10 April 2012

bdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAYSSSSSS <3

18-03-2012

This is Wenn's. :D

ps: that's 2PM's Woo Young. heeeeeeeee slightly too fat hor? :p hahahahah :D

Actually i didn't initially prepared this, it happened when wenn said she didn't receive love letter. hahaha
and no cards. so i was like.. hmmmm
hmmm

took a foolscap paper which was lying around. 
picked up my g-soft black pen and i started drawing! :D
i didn't even go through the pencil part. haha

took me less than an hour i suppose. the colours look more vibrant in real life.
i lazy photoshop. haha.

it turns out less crude that i thought it would be. hah my skillssssss :p
and its filled with loveeeeeeeeee <3

oh and because wenn was so busy with her intern, me with my classes so we couldn't meet up on her bday.
which reminds me.. when was the last time we met ah? :p



10-04-2012


This is Han's (:

he's in redang so no way to meet, and probably he too busy kao lui to see me. ahha.

this one i drew a night before, despite the fact i have
a math test, a math competition, club's paper works and crazy amount of studying to do this week. :O

haha, but screw those, its my bro's bday, have to do smth decent. haha :p

decided to go with a 3D block font.
i figure out the ones in wenn's is too cute and girlish for guys. haha

the 'XXI-instead-of-21' inspiration came from final fantasy. :D
and the 'fire' came from the idea of dragonnnn( since he's loong )
but i realise dragon its way too complicated and it might create an unbalance visual in the drawing.
i trusted my instinct, and went with flames instead.

and oh
ps: thats Jessica Alba btw. hhahahaha tried my best liao ):

anyways, i actually mms-ed this to han. LOL. cause i think he won't use comp in redang.
and i dowan my greetings to reach late. haha




so that sums up this post. :D
drawings to 2 of the few important friends in my life. :D

you won't see me drawing these often, :p
cause i don't have many precious friends to draw for. (;

cheers! (:




No comments: