Thursday 9 February 2012

new sem


NEW SEMESTER HAS BEGUNNNNN D;

I'm quite happy to return college actually. 
but it seems like my brain has yet not get accustom to the sit-in-class-listen-understand-lectures situation.
first day of coll i actually felt tired after 4 hour classes. ):

oh and i get bored easily, especially in statistics class.
when lecturer gave us tough questions, i was so lazy that i refuse to solve. =.=

*took with changie's 8MP SG2 :p
**srsly i don't like this table. my stuff keep falling off it. =.=


classes were okay so far. Group B and Group D's physics class are now combined.
so my present class is superb big. =.= which i totally distaste.

statistics teacher introduced herself as Miss Aw.
but.. today.. she just somehow revealed she has a.. son?
uhm.. okay.............
........


SO ANYWAYS...
I'VE DECIDED I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THIS ATTITUDE ANYMORE!!! rawrrrrr

this sem is a relatively short sem. i suppose i don't have that much of a time to waste. ):

Phy 3
Phy 4
Chem 3
Chem 4
S2
FP2
FP3

7 papers in total. and externals is in may/june.

IMMA CHANGE.
regain my Mojojojojo!!!!

1. i must listen attentively in class.
2. sleep early, before 11.30pm so i can listen attentively in class.
3. study, read more instead of spending so much time with ma laptop
4. do IMPORTANT homeworks.. :p
5. display a positive attitude of learning in class.
6. don't regret after exam.


i guess that's it. can't wait for 1st external results in march.
the tension is unbearable.

i don't know how i'll do in that exam. i feel so..
insecure.
anxious.
uncertain.

it is afterall my first externals. don't know what exactly to expect.

i suppose i did do my best.. sorta. D;
and i hope nothing else than the best i could get.
i feel so lack of motivation to study without knowing my results. ):


oh well.
                   

카이훼이

put your head in the game!


fightingggg~~
what you give is what you get.











No comments: