Wednesday 22 February 2012

bake

KONICHIWAAAAA~

how are you! ^_^

approx 2nd week since coll reopened.

i still havent get back my uhm.. studying mojo? LOL

i'm still in the mood in doing leisure stuff.
i actually just reread my Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. :DDDDD


so anyways,
BAKING SPREE IS ONNNN (:

mom bought me a hand mixer that day. wheeeeeeeeeeee~
now i no need use a whisker anymore. sometimes my hand really get sore after baking.


VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH PINK VANILLA FROSTING~   ♥

after the Prosperity Cupcakes failure, this was definitely a boost of confidence. :D

with my college mates so willingly to help me clear up my creations, i can experiment with all sort of recipe without worrying about the aftermath.

everyone loved this cupcake! :D i feel so contented just by looking at them savouring up.


before frosting
they already look so cute.. no? xD


after frosting ♥

so cute rite? heeeee altho its so simple given that i have no decorating equipments. 
but personally i don't like too much frosting like the ones normal bakeries does.

i actually made this for han since he heading back to malacca dy. 

I DROVE TO HIS HOUSE. my mama was so proud of me. LOL
okay la, his house isn't that far. but I drove there.
its cool. whether u agree or not. :P



LEMON SQUARES~  

AT FIRST, this was a total failure. since it was the first time attempting such pastries.
i fumbled around. i don't know how exactly it was supposed to be.

i took them out of the oven before the lemon filling has yet to set. so it was gooey and all.
for i messed up the proportion and ratio since i have a different size pan.
i was slightly disheartened.
but instinct told me it wasn't suppose to be like that, so i put it back into the oven again. xD
then they turned out okay. not AWESOME. but okay. (:



despite of all the chaos, my coll mates still find them decent. :')
altho when some of them cringed, whether due to the sourness of the squares or due to they didn't like the squares. LOL. i don't know. 
but it dimmed my spirits, and i vow to make better ones next time. (:



thinking bout making Whoopie Pies next time. :DDDD
or maybe making the all time favourite Jam Drops just to satisfy their taste buds. x)

Hope life has been great for all of you here. 
after this month i doubt i have time or mood to bake. 
so appreciate it while u can. haha.
even if you cant taste it, u can still enjoy the pictures! haha




SAYONARA~  




No comments: