Tuesday 2 August 2011

NEW ME :DD

(Ch-ch-ch-change)
Boy boy boy saenggagdaero change
*HyunA - Change


everybody needs to make changes. and is making them. just whether changing the the worse or the better :D

if you put any of my 4s4 or 5s4 friends in my a levels class now. i doubt anyone would realize this is actually me. LOL.

seriously, if you ask my s4 classmates and my present classmates to comment about me. i reckon there would be some obvious contradiction. :D

self praise is no praise. okokok i'll shuddap.

but i told myself, and promised myself. to change totally, upon entering college.
because i don't know them. they don't know me.

i could be previously a lazy person, and change to a hardworking one.
or a cruel person to kind person.
or even vice versa...

AND NO ONE WOULD POINT OUT A SINGLE DIFFERENCE. :P

for now i think perhaps i did a 120 degree change? LOL
aim is 359 degree? ahhaha cause i dowan to completely change. :p
short term aim is to reach 170 degree change to be not just the hardworking one. but also the SMART ONE.

test, mock, sem 1 exam. thats what i'm striving for.

all talk no do is useless.
later you ppl look down on me. :p

BUT I'M TRYING YO.

thus i'm ending this. study yo ppl ^^V


you guys are awesome. GIDDY UP. xD

No comments: