Tuesday 5 July 2011

I'M OFFICIALLY A COLLEGE STUDENT :DDDD

there goes my slacker life.
slacker of 6 months ==

gosh. ):

nevertheless! i'm feeling great and excited to create my own future and see where faith takes me to. x)

I'M GONNA BE HARDWORKING.
1. no more sleeping in class (please don zhat me dy ): )
2. do homework
3. study
4. less fb and msn
5. less procrastination

HOCUS FOCUS. x)

i'm gonna do well, great and excel woots!
you have faith in me don't you? *no*
you don't? awww, thats sad. nvm..

i don care eh eh eh eh eh *2ne1-i don't care*


heh. i'm crapping a lot ain't i? :p
tml's 2nd day of orientation and class starts on wed. :D

I MET KOREANS TODAY. okok, i know i'm exaggerating but..
IT'S SO COOLLLL :p x)


.....


i'm gonna be busy soon. i should be. or it won't be right.

man, i'm missing my bros and buds.

my 3 bros are all busy and ignoring me D;
my buddies... are also busy.

and thus soon i'm gonna be busy.
..

i dono wat this means but don't like the sound of it. ==

glad that i'm over someone now. my life is better off without that someone. :DD
*deletion complete*


cheers
xoxo


No comments: