Thursday 5 May 2011

make a choice and never look back (:

Waking up to find another day, the moon got lost again last night.
But now the sun has finally had it's say. I guess I feel alright.

But it hurts when I think and when I let it sink in, it's all over me. I can't help but just lie here in the dark. I wish I could watch you sleep but it hurts too much. And all I know is you've got to give me everything, nothing less cause you know that I'll give you all of me.

I'm giving you everything that I am, I'm handing over everything that I've got. Cause I wanna have is true love. I don't ever wanna have to go or to give you up but I keep staying up till four in the morning & the tears keep pouring. I just want to make it worth the fight, what have we been doing for all this time?

Baby if we're gonna do it, come on lets do it right, all I wanted was to know I'm safe, I don't want to lose the love I've found. Remember when you said that you would change? Please don't let me down. It's not fair how you are, I can't be complete, can you give me more?

You know what I need, just save all your love up for me. We can't escape the love.

No comments: