Friday 25 June 2010

KOEWOKIKASETE!!!

lol. hmm?

i've decided to reopen my blog.

zzzz.

actually i never closed it down anyways. xD
i only made it private. lols.

and only invited qing and des to read. ==
(not because i only want them to read but practically because they are the only 2 who requested an invitation and the ONLY 2 to realise i've privated my blog) ==

...

now why change my mind upon making it public again?

awww come on, what's a blog for if you want no one to read!! LOL.

that would be a diary instead of a blog. xD

and i wouldn't post anything too secretive since my darkest secrets i don even tell my closest frens. ==

lolness. and as you can see, after i've privated my blog, the entries that i written still make the person i'm talking about annonymous. haha.

so yea. ^^

....

ps: if you see this post. lolness, tell me. xD i want to know who still reads my blog. haha. =)

No comments: