Friday 25 September 2009

The OH-NO Look



haihs. its 3.45AM and i'm still here....
holding my bio book..
trying to swallow it...
chew it with my teeth for physical digestion.
then let it mix with my salivary amylase to break the starch down into maltose.
starch + water --salivary amylase--> maltose.
then it goes down my oesophagus through peristalsis.
then it goes to my stomach.
with secretion of hydrochloric acid, rennin, pepsin and mucus.
with the digestion of protein by pepsin and coagulating milk by rennin.
note: rennin convert soluble milk protein to insoluble casein.
it become a chyme and goes to my small intestine.
duodonum is the first phase, bile emulsifies fat.
pancreatic juice contain trypsin, lipase and pancrytic amylase.
ileum completes the digestion.
all the nutrients are absorbed into my blood stream through microbilli and into the lacteal.
note* and hopefully it enters my mind. >.<
and all these stuff enters the colon.
and the undigested stuff are the formation of faeces.
and undergo defeacation.
TADAAAA~
lol. good now i remember. xD
cool. never thought of this. xD this is cool.
WOKAY. i'm done with chapter 6.
stupid nutrition! i'd rather go malnutrition than studying this. xP
wtv. proceeding to chapter 7. respiration.
lol. i would rather die. lols.....
bb
xX digestion Xx
X(



No comments: