Tuesday 28 July 2009

hmmm....

kinda in my own thoughts this day...

you don't see that don't you?

i'm good in hiding my true self. ^^

i can be hyper when i'm depress.

i don even know wat i'm thinking anyway.

i find myself weird...

pathetic somehow.

but hell wateva...

having headache and flu this few days though...

but i manage to pull it off..

well actually..

now i come to think of it.

lam's like the only one who see me quiet.

haha.

but no.

i ain't emo.

i'm just down.

not down actually.

i just a hard-thinker.

it proves i have brains.

but sometimes i wich i don think that much.

nowadays.

i feel lifeless.

what did i live for?

what am i suppose to do?

why can't stuff go my ways?

though i have answer to some of the question.

i refuse to accept the way it is.

again, this ain't emo.

gah.

you wont understand.

i abandoned my diary for quite some time already.

first because i seldom spend my time on my table being free.

but the main reason its that i dono wat to write.

many things happened but i dono how to put it...

how to write it.

i think i last written on....

i forgot liao.

haha.

these days were basically all concentrated on solo competition.

i stayed back 3 days straight (plus tml) already.

quite cool huh? ^^

tml report card day.

dad taking.

he just came back.

hope pn.chua will shut her mouth for once.

wasn't paying attention in class.

didn't understand physics thoroughly.

add maths, bio, chemistry all together.

especially the stupid electrolysis.

made me dizzy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i'm 100% sure no one read the above statement.

including you.

BRAVO!!

i shall now keep my blog dead as always.

till then...

xX wtv Xx
pathetic.

ps: i don understand. is that still important?

pps: do i still care?

No comments: