Wednesday 22 July 2009

FUIYO...DAYA TAHAN OTOT!!

lol. stand in bus for an hour again today. sad case.

having stomach ache sommore.

i was like must take bus early today so no need stand.

lol.

THAT HONG KEN LAH.

conned me to chat with him.

make me forget time.

lol. >.<

anyways.

kena punished by mom just now.

to practice my gu zheng everyday for at least half an hour.

SAD LAH.

HOW LAH LIKE THAT.

everyday practice di zi liao.

whole day in school sommore.

so freakin tiring loh.

haihs.

who ask my exam to be at the same week as my competition.

mom pissed liao.

i'm forced to not just practice.

BUT ALSO PAY THE EXAM FEES MYSELF!!!

200 bucks leh.

i 'boh lui' man.

T.T

.................................................................................................................................................................

OH YA.

any PMO-ians want to stay back with me on either monday or tuesday??

tell me k?

thx.

xX insane Xx
sakit jiwa. xD

No comments: