Saturday 6 June 2009

::*::PMO music camp 2009 {^.^}::*::

yes mon yun... i'll update....

lol.

i no need go into details one de right?? haha
i found out a few juniors write until tersangat teperinci. you go see bah.

nyahahaha.

hmmm...

all i have to say is...

PMO FORM 4 2009 ROCKS MAN!!!

lol. without all of the F4 there will be no camp.

although this has all been 3 tiring days for all of us.
but it was all worth for the end product right?


hmmm....

through this camp.

all the F4 were united.

firstly, i found out some of the frens i don really know much,
ain't just someone i can chat with during lunch on saturdays practices..
but work with too!

Poh Khee was a great help for my station games. without her i would go all messed up.
*although station games was still a bit messed up. sorry people.

others like yee qian and charmaine and etc helped me out on the particular day.
thx you guys.

secondly, i found out there's is 2freakin totally weird incredible workaholics in PMO.
they do everything themselves.
they do all day long.
you don see them actually sitting down.
both of them are always seen running here and there especially the childish girl.


TIAN MING AND JOO LIN.

i tell you ar... seriously ar..... aiyo....

they should be actually praised for their hardworking-ness rite?

but ar... i turned out scolding joo lin most of the time.
mou gan tai.
want help her also cannot.
see her yelling at the unkept stuff i also kesian man.

she needed some scoldings loh.
tak boleh tahan her until i run here and there with her.
=.=!!!

joo lin ar joo lin....

and that tian ming too.
that day 1st night.
Desmond, jia yee and i scolded him for like half an hour when we intended to bathe.
* without him around. when everyone was in dewan kuliah.
then me and jia yee use sms scold him baru he came down to eat. =.=

you 2 ar.....
'they 2 should be couple' quote desmond

x)

thirdly, have you ever seen Kai Hui tanned b4?
HAVE YOU??!?!??!?

NOT EVEN KAI HUI herself see her so tanned b4 up till now.
for 16 freakin years have i been born.
i don think i was ever this dark.

but i think quite cool loh. hahahaa.
see myself so black in the mirror.
hahaa

so cool sia.

nah, getting back to white is just a matter of time.
so you wanna see me that black. faster see. haha

oh and the sunburn made me black AND pink. ^^

fourthly, i'm currently diagnosed with the deadly horrible uttermost dangerous...

the never before seen....

TABLE PHOBIA

only the F4 could understnad this.

can you imagine how tired you body and soul are...
mentally and physically down...
and you see hundreds and hundreds of tables on the field...
and you were called to carry them......
up to second floor.....

when you were passing tables down...
you kept passing and passing an passing..
but you still see hundreds of tables in a line that have yet to be carried down....

when you see a massive number of tables and chairs on the field...
with no particular obvious pattern...
and you were suppose to tie and bond them together with nylon strings to form the biggest maze in the history of CHS....

that moment was the most torturing part of the camp for me....

under the blazing rays of sun...

everything was yellow...

with the headache and the spinning head...

walao eh....

but still...

QUITE COOL LOH.

but then....
this is how i got diagnosed with TABLE PHOBIA....

i don want to see any more of those school plastic tables this hols liao man.
NO WAY.

fifthly
, ANN YEE my GUARDIAN ANGLE!!!
although i seriously dono how you look like until now.

i'm so freakin tersangat sorry i wasnlt at the closing ceremony to see you.

I'M SO FREAKIN SORRY!!

AND I'M SO FREAKIN THANKFUL TO YOU TOO!!

you gave me 100+ when i was hot and thirsty.
you gave me orange juice for breakfast.
you gave me iced lemon tea for quenching my thirst.

EVERYTHING WAS APPRECIATED MAN.

i dono how you see and know my blog.

but if you see this i seriously touched ok!!

*btw, it was tian yoon who told me you are my GA.

YOU ARE TRUELY MY GUARDIAN.

i'm gonna look out for you in PMO.

and to my baobei aka. mortal.

hui ru( chinese translated )

i'm super zupier duper sorry ok? FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!

i really am.
su mi ma se n >.<
sixthly , I'M TRUELY SORRY.

AND I HEREBY APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING I DID WRONG OR NOT GOOD ENUF THROUGHOUT THE CAMP.

sorry if i made you 'bu suang' during the camp.
sorry for the imperfect station games.
sorry for the imperfect talent night.

sorry i accidentlly fall asleep when i was night patrolling and forgot to wake up the next shift and made everyone woke up late!!!
must emphasize this man. i was intending to wake up zi ling at 5am liao de....
seriously man.

but but BUT!!!
I FALL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

T.T
i really din noe. i woke up and everyone was around me. >.<
that Hong Ken lah.... make me look at him sleep. made me hear him snore....

made sleeping SO so irrestible. T.T

i'm sorry lah to make you guys go late.
sorry sorry sorry....

ps: thx to the anonymous who gave me my pillows out of no where.in the morning.

and sorry for giving the droopy and tired look in the morning.
I wasn't emo-ing ok....
i did not want to show you guys my tired-ness too de.

i dono lah. sorry lah.

seventhly ( it seven right? lazy scroll up liao )
i really had fun preparing and doing this camp.


eightly
and finally, i hope all the campers had fun during this camp.
any imperfection was asked for forgiveness.

ok wait, i intended a short post. now i'm writing an essay.. =.=

i dono lah. i really love all my PMO frens man.
loviee loviee~ <3

用心感受音乐
PMO music camp 2009

xX TABLE PHOBIA Xx

i don wan use table for exam....

ps: sorry for the absence of photoes.

No comments: