Friday 26 June 2009

Haha XD

you noe what i just said to my mom???

hahahahahahhaha......

'YOU SUCK'

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

nyahahaha.....

normally i would only apply on yi xian.

but this is different case.

you noe wat?

my mom she want watch DVD.

BUT AR!!!

since dono when ar....

everytime she on the DVD ar...

SURE CANNOT WORK ONE!!!

SURE CANNOT LOAD OR LAG DE!!!

my and my sister open then no problem.

SAME DVD SAME PLAYER.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

that was wat happened just now.

she open the DVD.

then no image.

then i go take the CD.

blow away the 'lili-virus'( lili is my mom's name) directly at my mom.

*puff puff*

then i put inside the player.....

load....

load....

load...

then the image came out.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

not first time liao weih.

so we ask mom NEVER to touch the CD.

lol lol lol lol.

when the DVD worked just now, the time i put....

mom was scolding F***.

lol lol lol lol lol.

MOMMY SO CUTEEE~~~~

lol.

but still....

don touch the DVD lah mommy. ^^

xX lili-virus Xx
YOU SUCK

No comments: