Tuesday 27 January 2009

WOOT!!



damn sien rite now. its 9.45 malaysia time.

i'm in singapore airport. waiting for my flight at 11am.

....

then fly to hong kong and change flight to taiwan
....

so practically my first flight is 11am but i can only reach my destination, taiwan at 7pm(mas)

haihs...

sien..

OMG. the english family beside me speaking proper english.
walao eh, the accent so...soo....

no msn.....

15 mins per person only leh...
don care lah, so little ppl, no one waiting...

OH YA!!!
I FORGOT TELL THEM!!!
PPL READING THIS, HELP ME TELL THE 4 TML BIRTHDAY PPL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

lol. i'm so dead. i wanted to sms all four of them yesterday de when i'm still in mas.
aiyah, porcrastinate too much.
now if sms RM1 per sms.
no credit.....

haihs.....

nvm buy present for them can liao.
sorry lah four of you. sorry!!!

kk la. i have 9mins left. actually this is the 2nd timei using.. so total up half an hour and my leg aches liao.

i go read blogs.. bye!!!

xX =.= Xx
sorry lah~

No comments: