Wednesday 7 January 2009


4S4

wah, so many ppl write about their first day of school.
macam sangat free.

i'm not free now but i think i deserve some computer after studying in the afternoon. *add-math-ing* xP
my class is... nerdy.
damn wat wan i tell you!! all 3a1 or a2 ppl de. sure very kia su de loh like that.
but LUCKILY i have lam lam lah. *phew* 'not lucky de big lucky' haha. so pro in translating.
haven't get to know ANY of my class ppl. not even ppl behind me.

anyway, my science teachers are all ok i guess.
Bio: Ashikin
Chem: Pn. Chan Yoke Bee
Physics: Pn. Ang Bang Lee
and add maths is Pn. Ong Ai Geok.

*oops forgot to lighten the colour of the picture*


my first creation in class in 2009.

just suddenly create this thing to suite my 4S4's edgy look. lol







i have i'm able to achieve all my resolutions. like getting good results for 4 of my new subjects and understanding thoroughly.

appreciate this post because i wouldn't be blogging for a very VERY VERY VERY long time. lol.

toodles~^^


No comments: