Tuesday 9 December 2008

yesterday night...

i dreamt that i was....

dead......

...
...

horror filled throughout my soul.....

worries start to pour into my mind....

...
...

now...

i can't participate in the coming competition....

i haven't even get my PMR results.....

i haven't witness my awaiting destiny....

my ambition to be a professional in science field is crushed into pieces.....

my dreams and hopes are all ruined for good....

...
...

i cannot die right now....

no..

no....

no....

i can't afford this to happen....

...
...

i was in deep sorrow...

...
...
...

i woke up from the frightful dream....

and i look around my room, still covered with night darkness...

it took me 10 seconds or so to realise....

i wasn't dead...

...
...

it was a very weird sensation to find out i was not dead...

i couldn't describe the dreadful feeling i went through that moment....

it was like waking up from the dead....

...
...
...

i'm truly blessed and is grateful to be still alive






xXtreasure your lifeXx
live life to the fullest....

No comments: