Monday 17 November 2008

Fantasy Dance

damn kesian today. was super sick after eating Kanna for lunch. i swear i'll never go there again. NEVER!!!
then tummy when wrong b4 orchestra practice. then i cannot breathe. then headache. then i felt like puking. but at the same time i forced myself to blow.
din dare to tell teacher. then i cannot tahan liao. cause i blow until damn wrong. and kena scold by teacher. then i went upstair to rest.

teacher came up to somehow massage me. as in you noe those chinese doc or massager they press the 穴位. damn pain okay. pain until i cry you noe.

then went to rest in 'small room' with Pei Ling.

anyway, my intinial point to post this is to thank certain ppl.

firstly, suzanna lo of course. she so nice. teman me outside band room. =)
sommore teacher massage that time let me squeeze her hand. so nice hor. love you lah dude. lol

then Li Yin, bought 100plus for me to drink. =) oh ya, remind me to return her money, felt damn guilty.

then those who are concern. anyway, i noe this is a very aimless post. i can't think well now. just wanted to thank THEM. well i shouldn't make a fuss of the incident since its so minor( i guess).

i should really end this.

xX sick Xx
is no good.

ps: take my advise, don go kanna. xP

No comments: