Saturday 13 September 2008

30 days to go....

was just wondering... does anyone actually read my blog? lol. nvm. who cares. its not worth reading anyway. hahahhaha. ^^

anyway, you know? its is officially 1 MORE MONTH till PMR. i get horrible results for my trials. when i tell ppl i got 55% for SJ and 64% for SC.. they will be like...
O.O

i know for ppl like wei loon, jia yee, hong ken.. those smarty genius ppl would have no problem with their pmr. its like getting 8As' are easier than flipping their hand. but geez, i only get 2A's this trials. 5 above 70% and 3 Cs'.

i'm really scared right now. i need to buck up a lot. i can't afford to fail. i must get As'. especially my science. i'm gonna find a tutor friend. i've been doing exercise pass 2 days. but i don think its enough. i still haven get hold of my paper 2. which is my weakest part.

1 month seems faster than usual. i have no time to lose.......no time.....

30 FREAKIN DAYS!!!!
xX in a blink of eyeXx

No comments: