Friday 27 June 2008

Dongkee Bongky

lets see, which one to start with...

hmm.....

This the first pic i draw of my rubbish dog. but it wasn't name after this pic though its the first.XD oh ya, while i was doing my KUMON!

I was laughing like a sa po in classwith 'my gang' but i don't seem to care about the starring eyes of my fwends.>.<

I finally wasn't feeling that emo. trying to get out the rubbish bin.

This is to complete my album of rubbishdog. hmm..its not complete. there's still some other masterpiece. hope you guys like my rubbish dog.^^
mind you, i really din copy from other things. it just came out of my mind suddnely. Plus, the first 1 is not drawn like that. its a bit cacat looking. well there's always the first. but i dono where i put that copy. aiyah no need see de la.
anyway, he may look familiar, a bit like others cartoon dog. but, i really din copy de la.=.=LOL
oh erm, about the interview, i have to say, its the freakiest interview. all the seniors have the dead serious face. even chun wai and sheng yang have the face.

AAAAAA. both of them are the XDDDDDDD kind de mah. made me super scared when i went into the room yesterday.=.=

the worst part is, they ask weird weird questions. and i dono how to answer, which leaves the room dead silent.


its not like exam, i forget the answers. its even you noe the questions, you don't noe HOW to answer.=.=


NO!NO!!NO!!!! I will not ask you wat they ask. its all private and confidential. lol. the interview doesn't end till next thursday, i MAY reveal the interview after that

just a small 'nasihat' for you guys who haven have your interviews.


be a bit more perasan and praise yourslef. its not a good time to be modest.=)


haiz lazy say others la, its just some usual schooldays with unusual things but categorize as usual boring stuff.....XD

So anyway, for the people who doesn't bother to scroll down, i will let you view an amazing photo.

hmm...but let you guys guess first la.
Guess what is this.
Leave your answers in my chatbox.XD

and and, just now, just today, when i reach home at 7.30. my maid came running to my mom and say dono wat is on the rambutan tree in my house. she was like pointing pointing but my mom doesn't seem to noe wat she is pointing at. so i went over. i felt the tree was weird in some way but dono how, then, i finally realised. it's a BEEHIVE!!!


seriously. i was like WTH. the maid said the bee's were swarming everywhere this afternoon. and my neighbour called the bomba.

but hey...where's the bomba?

so we quickly went inside the house and close the door.
mom phone 999. so cool.its like the first time i dial this no..XD

so anyway, they say they will come LATER.

because...they are dono wat changing shift and dono got wat operasi.

ok and they say they will come at 8 after a series of arguments with my mom.

so erm, as usual. i did called a malaysian bomba. and they use malaysian time. and i live in malaysia. so being a malaysian i'm proud to say that they came at 9.15.

Aiyah, don complain, at least they came.



hmm, it was quick to get rid the beehive. they like use a fire thingy that have a eng burst with flames. and they pointed at the tree bark and the beehive sort of, drop down pieces by pieces.

hmm.. no pic to show, it was dangerous ok.

my maid say, we should leave it to get the honey.....

=.=*speechless*

actually ler, i got a lot things to say de. but i scared you guys later read until terlalu bored. i shall leae it for the next post. its really cool for you guys to read till here. THX ya all.

xX insects Xx
i don't like them, seriously.>.<

ps: i'm not going PMO camp because i'm having my Gu-Zheng exam this sunday. enjoy the camp you PMO-ians.XD

No comments: