Friday 9 May 2008

Hullo~XS

Due to the complains from my friends for the lack of blogging, i'll write something today!XD So anyway, lets see....today....i watched Alison practice.XD made a new friend, Sook Wei. erm, found out i really do sucked in di-zhi. super sucky those kind. haiz.
OH YA!!! TODAY IS MY MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! XD LALAla~ i blowed a birthday song with di-zhi accompanied by my sister's horrible singing.xP had loads of teo chew's birthday food, like boiled eggs and some kind of sweet swett tofu. XD super nice. of course la, my granma make de mah. ^^ the formal celebration is this sunday, joined with mother's day. you know what? my present for my mom is.....COOKING for me family!!!XD later my mom don dare eat ler. but she sure giv face me de. no la, my cooking skill where got so horrible, i not bad de lor.^^
mei zhune ditching me for PMO tomorrow.=( ok la that's all la.
sorry for the random post. nothin to say mah.XD
oh ya, one more thing, GUYS ARE WEIRD!!!
bye bye~

xX Happy Birthday Mommy~ Xx
I LOVE YOU!! <3

No comments: