Tuesday 1 April 2008

Wow..... DADOO! XD

erm...Haloo...hehe....
soryy for not blogging for SSSSOOOOOOO long! its not that nothin to write..not i din on9..JUST lazy....
heheee
So anyway, not much things happen these day...even my diary is seldom updated..lol
Oh ya, i wanna thx everyone who had helped to make Tong Xun Ce...
and i'm proud to say..TONG XUN CE IS OUT!!!!
haha...hard works...
and i want to show my thx-ness to the two had helped the most MOST in the making of tong xun ce! Hong Ken & Yen Theen!!(i guess they won see my thx-ness though!hahax!)

thx hong ken for doing almost Everything..and made me felt guilty!=(

Yentheen for printing everything in one day. if it isn't for her..we wouldn't have make it b4 the
dateline. and sorry for giving you(YT) such a short notice..ONE day only you know!

Hong Jian for 'gau dim'-ing everything about the formats! Helped me a lot!
if isn't him who helped, i dono wat to do when YT called me and told me there is format problems.

gonna go back to projects..FRUSTRATED!! 4 projeks in a GO..the teacher is trying to kill us...
kk la...BB

time flies
xX i changed Xx
in a bad way...easily annoyed..haiz...sorry Shu-Mei....

PS: and sorry for the mistakes in the tong xun ce...

No comments: