Wednesday 19 December 2007

Star Dust!!!!!

Today...Wednesday...no OD practice= bored like hell at home
So i chose to lie in my tv crouch and watch the movie 'star dust''s DVD i borrowed from my cousin...
it was not a bad movie..quite nice! at least a bit better than 'the golden compass'(no offence)!

"love is unconditional..."quote from stardust...

i kept thinking about 'him' this hols...
i feel weird about liking him..itz not just i feel weird to tell ppl...i have the weird feeling and din wanna admit that i like him to myself!
I noe its impossible that he will ever gona like me....
i wanna forget him and get over it, but it din worked!
i'm nothin to him. he never notice me.....
i don like the feeling...
its hard to like someone...especially when you noe he'll never like you back!

I wish one day i will forget him just like the 2nd guy i like(his the 3rd)!

xX forget about him Xx
get over it....

No comments: