Thursday 6 December 2007

Harry Potter~

Squeezing something out to write....

as usual go school for PMO...
So anyway...the main point today is 'HARRY POTTER'..LOL
ok fine..i noe..i'm VERY out-dated to be still reading the 6th book,'harry potter and the half-blood prince'..lol
but be considerate, i only started my first harry potter book this October! i read the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th book in just one month...And i'm so addicted to it ever since!

A few years ago, the first time my sis started reading harry potter. i never in my life i think i would ever read harry potter! By the first look of it...so MANY pages..and how small the words are!! And my english sucks like hell a few years ago(it still sucks now though)!!

I went straight to my bed after school to continue my 6th book...OMG!I think HP will be the first book that makes me CRY!YES, CRY!! and actually get nervous as i read! The part Dumbledore die..i cried great deal! i think it would seem funny if you see someone reading a book while crying!LOL!
Wei Loon ( the one who borrow me the 6th book, cause i din own 1 ) told me Snape is good and i will feel sorry for him when i read the 7th..! I don't see why should I, HE KILLED DUMBLEDORE!! I want to see the 7th book, but WL say his one is in Penang...T.T...i want read now! cannot wait edy, i wish WL can Apparate..lol!

i think i'm a bit weird...i kept asking my sis,'why is Snape good?','will Hogward be closed?','where is the next Hocruxes?','Who's R.A.B?'..but i never expect an answer...actually, i never wanted the answer! i scared if i knew the answer i would be SHOCK when i read lol...WEIRD RITE?

So the point today is...
1. Harry Potter is a great book
2. don't judge a book by its cover..and its pages..and the words..lol
3. reading books improve your language
4. start reading HP if you hadn't read

i'm going Malacca tml till sunday..so not going for PMO practice. Gonna go pack up my things(clothes)..Bye Bye~

xX HaRry P0tTeR Xx
is a great book~

No comments: