Tuesday 25 December 2007

Puppy!!

Boring Christmas

its a normal day for me. a clean up my room to welcome a coming new year and school restarting day!

i recently design a christmas card for...no one! i'm satisfied with my end results though! the main character is my self created animated puupy i design!
here's my card:
actually its bigger..this a small part of it. the card is dark green in colour! i also made a side character, puppy as Rudolf! but i can't post it up, i haven took a pic of it! cause went i want to take a pic of it, my camera went out of battery and my house has a no extra battery..lol...i'll post it up went i bought batteries..lol..sorry yea!
i like my puppy, i haven gave him a name...any idea? i feel that his my own cartoon! not copied! he's made one day in class......

that time damn depress..cause nothin i did is successful, and that time super bored mah! so i drew him lo. that memorial day was 9th of j
uly 2007! every page i draw, below the picture, sure got a caption for that pic!
his first time on my little red notebook is:








i dono why..but my first thought was...rubbish dump..lol..plus the little ceiling light..haha! my fav pic!

the 2nd pic i haven take a pic of it because..same again...my camera no battery..and i accidently missed that page. so next time la! hehe..XD

the 3rd pic:






this time was when i got my second term exam results! my purata drop by a few marks! so i have the idea puppy dropping from the sky like my marks dropping and we sure die when he reach the landing while i sure die when i let my mom noe my marks! =)
the 4th pic:





this time was when i and my fwends, wenn, gerald and yeap chin play in class and had a great fun! cannot tell you all the real reason why puppy is laughing at a stinking rubbish, but its something like. its like somethin you hate, dislike, but you can still laugh at it when even tons of ppl is staring at you! yea, somethin like that!
the 5th pic:






this time was when i start to work hard and achieve my dreams! not to stay down there like a useless rubbish and never even try to leave!
okay thats it! i'm not saying that is all i draw, its just i didn't take a pic of it yet! i will try to post it all up next time!
i wish YOU like my pictures! give me some comments and help me think out a name yea?
That's all for this post, once again
MeRrY ChrIsTmaS
and
a HaPpy New yEaR!!
All the best in the coming year!
xX PupPy Xx
its not an ordinary cute little puppy! its my life being represent my my puppy!

No comments: