Monday 12 November 2007

Newbies here.....

Hello..!XD This is my first time blogging, so forgive me talking craps!XD
It's HOLIDAY!! Other than Firday and Saturday which i can go school for PMO, the other days i will me staying home sleeping in my bed half of my time..LOL!
This is why i open a blog..because i'm starting to get bored playing on9 games and chatting wif my fwends everytime i play my com.
PMO exam comin, and i haven't hit my Di-Zhi theory books. Haven't truly pratice some of the music exam pieces (I would be dead if my seniors hears this )....WORST still...my Suo na blowing skills still sucks...i can't even blow a song without any pausing or mistakes! I dono what am i gonna do this Sat during my 'Guan Mo Hui' ( an exam where you perform your song infront all PMO members and the examiners in dewan kuliah)! Talking about the stage fright of mine...wat am i gonna do?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: